Your truck or fleet is a key asset. Great graphics increase the value of this asset to your business!
These need to be well-designed to convey your message or represent your business, and they need to be durable to withstand the high workload of the open road and cleaning processes.
SIGNARAMA is experienced in all forms of vehicle signage; our national coverage makes us a unique choice for supplying and maintaining your truck graphics. Contact your local SIGNARAMA today to see how we can add value to your vehicles!
- Don’t wax the car prior to having your graphics applied.
- Ensure the vehicle is cleaned with soapy water and well-rinsed.
- Ensure car is dry before coming in, and no watermarks or spots remain on the car.
- All windows that will have graphics on them need to be clean and dry.
- Please note, if the above has not been done, either your graphics will not be able to be applied, or additional charges may apply.
- Good preparation helps us to do a great job on your vehicle graphics.
- Wait at least 48 hours before touching the graphics or washing the vehicle.
- Never use a high pressure sprayer to clean your car after it has had graphics applied.
- Use a sponge and soapy water only to clean your car.
- If you have one-way, or contravision applied to your car windows, when cleaning them, be very careful around the edges. This is a fairly low-tack film. As such, the edges may lift if rubbed.
- If you have purchased vehicle magnetics from SIGNARAMA, special care and attention is required:
- Remove once per week to ensure the surface that the magnets are fixed to is clean and dry.
- After cleaning magnetics, ensure the car surface and the magnetics are completely dry before putting back on the vehicle.
- Take the magnetics off prior to washing your vehicle.
- After your vehicle has been wet, ensure the surface and the magnetics are returned to a clean and dry condition.
Picture in your mind your ideal client. Now, as you are stuck in traffic on the freeway, look left, and look right. The person in the vehicle beside you could be your ideal client trying to find a business like yours to deal with. If your vehicle is unbranded, you could be missing out on an ideal opportunity to make your business known to that customer.
Vehicle graphics are one of the few advertising mediums that you can pay for once, but will continue to pay you back for many years. Car graphics can give your business exposure 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
You car should be your mobile billboard. Compare vehicle graphics to a static billboard:
- You pay for car graphics once only. Once you have paid for them, you have no further investment to make.
- Your car isn’t seen by the same people daily. As you drive in to new areas, your branding is exposed to new people and new markets.
- Your vehicle can be driven to a particular area if you want to target a particular demographic. For example, if you want to target retail shoppers, you could park it at the front of a large shopping centre.
- You don’t have to continue paying to keep the advertising going. With billboards, magazines, online advertising, etc, the minute you stop paying for it, you stop receiving the benefit.
Successful companies that take their advertising seriously invest heavily in vehicle graphics. Why? Because they work. Because they provide a very high return on investment. Because they help create brand recognition and recall. Because they are seen by thousands of consumers daily.
Did these companies wait until they were successful before investing in their branding, or are they successful because they invested in their branding and graphics? It is a ‘chicken and egg’ scenario. Invest in your vehicle branding up front, and it will assist you on the path to success.